I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
• Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD). • Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE). Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected at www.dlsystem.net is: DIGITAL LOGIC SYSTEM SL, provided with NIF: B88162151 and registered in: Madrid Commercial Registry with the following registration data:, whose representative is: (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Their contact details are as follows: Address: Avenida Europa 14 Contact phone: +34 915598757 Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Record of Personal Data In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by www.dlsystem.net , through the forms extended on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and comply with the commitments established between www.dlsystem.net and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that he / she fills out, or to attend to a request or query from it. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a record of treatment activities is kept that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. www.dlsystem.net undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes. The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it.
As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website. On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out. Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destined Personal data is collected and managed by www.dlsystem.net in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend a request or inquiry. Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of www.dlsystem.net , as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improving the quality, operation and navigation of the Website. At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is to say, of the use or uses that will be given to the information collected. Retention periods of personal data Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: 12 months, or until the User requests its deletion. When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties. In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data. Personal data of minors Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the treatment of your personal data in a lawful way by www.dlsystem.net . If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it. Secrecy and security of personal data www.dlsystem.net undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data. The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. . However, because www.dlsystem.net cannot guarantee the unenforceability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Responsible for the treatment undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when there is a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data. Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Responsible for the treatment, who undertakes to inform about and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data The User has on www.dlsystem.net and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
• Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not www.dlsystem.net is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that www.dlsystem.net has made or carries out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
• Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
• Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of services from the information society to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to those personal data.
• Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; The Responsible for the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
• Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
• Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the treatment of their personal data or to cease their treatment by www.dlsystem.net .
• Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including Profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-www.dlsystem.net “, specifying:
• Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
• Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
• Address for notification purposes.
• Date and signature of the applicant.
• Any document that proves the request made. This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email: Postal address: Avenida Europa 14 Email: email@example.com Links to third party websites The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than www.dlsystem.net , and that therefore are not operated by www.dlsystem.net . The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. Claims before the supervisory authority In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offense. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).